Frequently asked questions
Do I need any experience to attend a course?
Generally, no. Our course curriculums are designed for the beginners and the skilled professionals.
I signed up for a course but I can’t make it. What is your refund policy?
A.I. Studios makes a substantial investment when planning a course. While we understand that circumstances may arise causing a change in your plans, we must adhere to our business policy. If you need to cancel your registration, A.I. Studios must be notified by phone, and the following policies apply:
· 30 days or more prior to a course: Full refund of tuition, less a £100 cancellation fee.
· 29 days or less prior to a course: No refunds for any amount.
· Cancellation fees reflect the cost of registration, staff, instructor contracts, material acquisitions, and other services. This policy applies to all registrants, regardless of the reason for cancelling.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes. Boots or sneakers are fine and long pants are preferable. Do not wear loose or baggy clothing and please tie back long hair. No dangly jewelry. You can expect to get a little dirty
Where do I park?
Limited parking is available at the A.I. Studios.
What are my lunch options?
We’ll break for lunch around 12:00pm. Suggest bring a lunch, but there is a lunch wagon near by.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registrations are accepted strictly on a first-come, first registered basis. Your place in the course will be reserved when we receive your deposit or payment in full.
· If your deposit or payment is declined, your registration will be voided. After you register, a confirmation notice will be emailed to you within two days.
· Our classes are open to students’ ages 18 years old and up, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
· Our staff is available from 8am to 5pm, Mon-Sat to help.
· Unacceptable behavior: Augmented Imagination Studios reserves the right to refuse registrations from participants who have a history of disruptive behavior or to dismiss any student without refund who disrupts our learning environment.