This is a master course focused entirely on Bald cap application from beginning to end. You will learn everything you need to create an effective and realistic bald noggin. You will be supplied with all the materials needed for the course and a bald cap kit to take away with you. Feel free to bring your own kits.
- Dressing the hair before applying the bald cap
- Patterns of head and hairlines
- Mix and match skin tones
- Skin translucency
- Troubleshoot on set problems
- Bald cap maintenance
- Minimising wrinkles and folds
- Hiding bad edges
There are only 6 available spot on this course
Course Dates: 28th and the 29th of September.
Master Bald Cap Course - with Adrian Rigby -Coming in 2019
Course Instructor - Adrian Rigby started his professional makeup career with his first project on Harry Potter and The chamber of Secrets and from then on his career has grown and grown. Working with Nick Dudman and Mark Coulier his credits include Merlin, World War Z, Game of Thrones, Eastenders and most recently Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.
Working within both film and television he provides a variation of skills and tricks which can be transferred into all areas of the creative Industry. At A.I. Studios we are constantly looking to bring new and exciting instructors and courses. We understand the importance of perfecting key skills. Most importantly we understand that the skills acquired from simply spending time with those who have great knowledge is invaluable.
· A.I. Studios makes a substantial investment when planning a course. While we understand that circumstances may arise causing a change in your plans, we must adhere to our business policy. If you need to cancel your registration, A.I. Studios must be notified by phone or E-mail, and the following policies apply:
· 30 days or more prior to a course: Full refund of tuition, less a £100 cancellation fee.
· 29 days or less prior to a course: No refunds for any amount.
· Cancellation fees reflect the cost of registration, staff, instructor contracts, material acquisitions, and other services. This policy applies to all registrants, regardless of the reason for cancelling.